The JVA GPIO Board adds even more functionality to the JVA Perimeter Alarm System. It provides stand alone inputs and outputs to easily integrate external equipment into the Perimeter Patrol System. The inputs can be used monitor devices such as motion detectors, IR beams or door contacts, while the outputs can be used to turn on security lighting, sirens or even water pumps. The range of applications for the GPIO Board is vast.
- Four (4) user configurable inputs
- Four (4) 10-Amp relays each configurable to one of twenty functions
- Simple integration into Perimeter Patrol
- Configuration is possible through the JVA Keypad
- Pluggable connectors make wiring easy and improves change over speed